Publication Unsubscribe Instructions
As part of your organization’s membership, the Maine State Chamber of Commerce provides a number of electronic and printed publications. Please use the following instructions to join or unsubscribe to the publications we provide.
- Click on MEMBER LOGIN found at the top of our website.
- Enter your username and password then click the LOGIN button. Your username is your email address. If you haven’t set up your account yet or cannot remember your password, please click the “Click here for login information” option that is located to the right of the LOGIN button (please note that it’s in a smaller and lighter font). On the next screen (titled “Reset your password”), enter your email address in the field then click the “Request Password Reset Email. An email with a password reset link will be sent to the email account you just specified. The link will take you to a page that will lead you through the password reset process. Please be sure to check your SPAM or JUNK folders for the message if it doesn’t immediately appear in your inbox.
- After you’ve successfully logged in, you’ll land on the “Member Portal Home” page.
- Click on the “Profile Update” option in the green options bar.
- Click the “Edit My Profile” button.
- A window with your name (last name, first name) will be displayed.
- Click on the “Update Your Preferences” option (it’s the last option on the list).
- To unsubscribe from a publication list, uncheck corresponding box then click the “Save and Submit” button. Your unsubscribe request will be submitted to the system administrator. While most requests are processed the same day, please allow two business days for the change to take effect.
- You may now log out by clicking the “Log Out” option.