Held each October, our Annual Dinner is a top-notch event focused on celebration, recognition, and tribute. Historically this event is our opportunity to also recognize the investments of Maine companies through the presentation of our annual awards, as well as a chance to commemorate the Maine State Chamber’s recent accomplishments.
In 2019, nearly 600 attendees had a front row seat as Maine's seven living governors shared their perspectives and provided a historical context on what makes Maine unique through a professional video presentation. Special guest Patrick Dempsey, a Maine native and television and film actor who founded the Dempsey Center, also joined us to share his thoughts on what makes Maine special.
For information about this event, please email Angie Arno
To sponsor the Annual Dinner, please email Melody Rousseau
Thank You to the Sponsors of Our 2020 Annual Dinner!
Live-streaming on News Center Maine on the evening of Thursday, October 22 from the Holiday Inn by the Bay in Portland.
- Senior Sponsors: Bangor Savings Bank; Maine Department of Economic & Community Development; Unitil, Corp.
- Corporate Sponsors: Hannaford Supermarkets; The Jackson Laboratory; United Insurance; Versant Power
- Contributing Sponsors: AT&T; MaineHealth; Norman, Hanson & DeTroy, LLC
- Supporting Sponsors: Enbridge; Procter & Gamble-Tambrands; University of New England; WIPFLI CPAs and Consultants
- Student Sponsors: Eaton Peabody; Harriman Associates; Maine Manufacturing Extension Partnership; The Sheridan Corporation; Texas Instruments